In an environment of enthusiasm, challenge and encouragement within the context of a family ethos, Fairstead House aims:
- to excite each child’s sense of wonder and to capture their natural enthusiasm, providing a school setting which supports a lifelong love of learning and creativity, developing the individual in preparation for the challenges ahead;
- to provide opportunities to nurture, develop and celebrate the talents and skills of each child, allowing them to feel confident and independent, setting themselves high expectations and goals;
- to foster skills in co-operation, collaboration and provide real leadership challenges and opportunities;
- to develop children’s emotional and social wellbeing;
- to promote a genuine understanding and respect of the world, including the local community;
- to form considerate, respectful, courteous and well-mannered children who think of others, support local, national and global charities and work actively as part of the community;
- to cultivate globally aware citizens.