In an environment of enthusiasm, challenge and encouragement within the context of a family ethos, Fairstead House aims:
- to support a lifelong love of learning and creativity;
- to provide opportunities to nurture, develop and celebrate the talents and skills of each child;
- to foster skills in co-operation, collaboration and provide real leadership challenges and opportunities;
- to develop and foster children’s emotional and social wellbeing;
- to promote a genuine understanding and respect of the world, including the local community;
- to allow each child to be confident and independent;
- to form considerate, respectful, courteous and well-mannered citizens.